With the government set to review plans to ease lockdown, you need to prepare your business to reopen. And that means thinking about your staff levels…
Which employees should you un-furlough first? Do you need to change hours of work? And how do you act NOW to reduce staff costs?
Help is here with fast and free HR advice from Employers Direct, the UK’s premier advisory body for small businesses.
Call now to find out:
• How to bring your staff back from furlough.
• What you need to do NOW to reduce staff working hours—legally.
• Whether you need to make changes to your workspace to protect staff health & safety
• The rules on changing staff contracts to cut overhead costs.
• And how to make redundancies or lay-offs, without risking an employment tribunal.
For instant support, please call Employers Direct today on 0800 144 4050
Business reopening guidelines
With the UK likely to take a phased approach to ending lockdown, it’s important to follow the latest workplace guidance.
This includes health & safety rules on return to work and whether your staff can refuse to work due to safety concerns.
That’s why Employers Direct always gives you the most up-to-date advice on how to keep your business safe and successful.
So, whether you need to reduce employees’ working hours, change staff contracts, or work out redundancy payments, rely on us for instant advice.
All our advisers are UK-based, and they explain the law in plain English. There’s no legal jargon, just practical guidance to help your business come through the COVID-19 crisis stronger than ever.
Call Employers Direct today to speak with an HR expert on
0800 144 4050