No one wants to make staff redundant. But if you need to let staff go or risk your business going under, redundancy may be your only option.
That’s why we’re here to help make redundancies as easy as possible. Our employment law advisers listen with care and give you fast advice on:
- The rules on making redundancies during or after COVID-19 lockdown
- What steps to take to reduce your legal risk
- How much to give an employee in redundancy payments
- How to prevent claims of discrimination when picking staff for redundancy
- And how to support your staff during this difficult time
Contact Employers Direct to get free and confidential advice on making redundancies due to COVID-19. Please call 0800 144 4050.
Redundancy law made easy
Redundancy laws are complex. Even simple mistakes put you at risk of tribunal claims.
Plus, with the impact of COVID-19, it’s harder than ever to make the right choices for your business.
So, whether you want to put staff on temporary redundancy (AKA lay-offs), make lasting changes to your workforce or even shut down part of your business, call Employers Direct.
We explain the rules on redundancy in plain English and give you practical guidance on how to keep your business safe.
Call today for instant answers on…
- UK redundancy laws & employee rights
- Redundancy payments
- Redundancy policies
- Consulting employees before redundancy
- Voluntary redundancies
- Selecting staff for redundancy
- Redundancy letters
- And more
Your advice is 100% confidential, and we support employers only. So, you know there’s no conflict of interest.
Get your free redundancy advice today. Please call 0800 144 4050.