As an employer, you need to make sure you deal with maternity leave in line with UK employment law and the ACAS Code of Practice.
Get free advice from Employers Direct today.
Expert maternity leave advice available 24/7
Our legal experts will tell you everything you need to know about maternity leave in the UK, and we speak to employers only.
Get maternity leave wrong, and you could find yourself paying out thousands in a tribunal claim. That’s not a risk you can afford to take…
Call our maternity leave helpline—we’re here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on 0800 144 4050
Instant answers to your maternity leave questions
93% of employers who call our maternity leave helpline ask us:
- How does maternity leave work?
- How many weeks is maternity leave?
- Do men get maternity leave?
- When do I recruit replacement staff?
- Does maternity leave include GP appointments?
And 93% of employers get answers in an instant.
That’s why 28,517 business owners nationwide trust Employers Direct to help them get it right. We’ll do the same for you.
Free ACAS-based advice to support your business
We advise employers on all aspects of maternity leave, including:
- Health, safety and risk assessments
- Pregnancy-related sickness
- Attending antenatal appointments
- Returning from maternity leave
- Maternity leave replacement staff
- Keeping in touch days (KIT days)
- ACAS maternity guidelines
- Statutory maternity pay
No long conversations, no jargon, and no charge. Just clear, honest advice, always in plain English.
Speak to an expert today.
To get your free expert advice on maternity leave, call Employers Direct today on 0800 144 4050